SAYA KENAPA SIH?!

Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 by absolutena in Labels:
0

Every single day I always hope that there will be something different than yesterday.
Saying “nothing special” sounds boring. Today I had some improvement than yesterday.
Since I’ve decided to forgive myself, my friends, and my world I tried to repair the broken part.
It was not easy. The devil in my head keeps shouting that I didn’t do any fault, I am the victim, and there’s no need to have some guilty feeling.
But then I realize I should not keep on my track being stubborn and stupid at all.
They are my friends, though they are not perfect, though they can’t listen what I do not say, though they’ve pissed me off in some ways (and vice versa, I’ve pissed them off already), but they are my friends. Being around them I feel warm and hommy.

hufth...
yang katanya tengil (masih sakit ternyata, saya pikir saya mulai bisa ngelupain)
yang sukses melawan kondisi badannya. (saya bangga dengan diri saya!!!)
yang masih kangen sama ibu (Miss you mom, miss your hug, miss your scent, miss every inch of your touch that can warm and comfort me)
yang kayaknya kangen sama sahabat-sahabatnya, mantannya, teman2 organisasinya, teman2 sma nya, teman2 tekanya
yang nggak tahu gimana ngejelasinnya kalo ditanya “kamu kenapa sih?”
yang sadar kalo konyol tapi nggak bisa ngelakuin apa-apa tentang hal tersebut dan lebih milih cari aman buat tetap diem sampe ada etikat baik tersebut.

0 comments: